AEI's 8 pallet 737-200 Freighter Conversion
The Aeronautical Engineers Inc. (AEI) B737-200SF Cargo Conversion per FAA STC ST00283AT and ST00287AT, consists of the installation of a 86"x137" cargo door on the left side of the fuselage, and modification of main deck to a Class E cargo compartment. After conversion the aircraft can carry seven 88”x125” and one 88"x108" containers or pallets.
AEI's cargo door has earned a reputation of being the most robust and reliable in the conversion industry. The cargo door is hydraulically operated and actuated from the inside of the aircraft by an independent system. Hydraulic pressure is available from two sources; a 28VDC electrically operated hydraulic pump or a manual hand pump. The door control and manual pump are located on the 9g barrier, allowing a single person to operate the door manually.
- Seven 88”x125” and one 88"x108" Pallet Position. Can accommodate AAA containers in P1-P7
- Up to 37,800 LB (17,145 KG) Payload (depending on Model & Aircraft Weight Limits)
- 86" x 137” cargo door
- High reliability, 28VDC, independent cargo door hydraulic system
- Cabin windows replaced with lightweight aluminum window plugs
- 9g rigid cargo / smoke barrier with sliding door
- Relocated FDR for 86" ceiling height throughout cargo compartment, including last position
- Up to 4 Supernumerary Seats